It's no surprise that weddings can cost thousands of dollars. From the dress to the venue to the food and everything in between, budgeting for a wedding is high on the priority list. Part of being a wedding DJ is working closely with the clients and understanding their budget. I've worked a fair amount of weddings to also observe a few cost effective tips to help with the wedding budget.
1. You don't have to feed all the vendors the same meal as your guests . Usually vendors are too busy to eat a full meal. Something simple like a sandwich with chips are perfect because they can eat on the run.
2. Depending on the venue, lighting isn't really a necessary purchase .
3. Hire students (based on what service you are looking for) who need to make a portfolio for there class or new business
4. Sometimes a wedding planner is unnecessary and expensive
5. Buffet style dinners can save lots of money
7. Never skip the money dance. Your guest know you spent tons of cash and are always willing to help out in any way.
8. D I Y .... If you have the time and talent
9. Have a friend be your officiant
10. Get married during the off season. These months include Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb
Any tips you've seen work? Feel free to comment below and don't forget to share this post with someone that it might help!
This post was done in collaboration with Rosey Gonzales